TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GOLDEN TICKET SWEEPSTAKES
1. Eligibility: IRVINS Golden Ticket Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who purchase a qualifying bag of IRVINS Salted Egg pouched snacks and who are eighteen (18) years old as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the US, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Cocoba USA LLC (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Cocoba USA LLC, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Winning tickets will be randomly distributed in stores and online starting on or about October 1, 2022. Winning ticket holders must submit their proof of ticket no later than February 1, 2023 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting proof of winning ticket. Detailed directions will be provided on the winning ticket. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Cocoba USA, LLC. You must show proof of the winning ticket and submit the information requested. You may not win more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Cocoba USA, LLC.
5. Prizes: Three (3) Golden Ticket Winners will receive a trip to Singapore and tour of the IRVINS factory. The trip includes round trip airfare from select major U.S. cities, and a four (4) days, three (3) night hotel stay in Singapore. Winner is responsible for any other expenses including transport to and from airport. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Cocoba USA LLC to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Prize trip must be taken before December 31, 2023. Black out dates are as follows: Feb 1-6, Feb 14-18, Apr 25-28, May 24-29, Jun 7-9, Sep 13-21, Oct 25-27, Dec 24-31.
6. Odds: The odds of winning is 3 in 100,000.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will find a winning Golden Ticket in randomly selected bags of IRVINS 105g or 230g size bags. Winners will must notify firstname.lastname@example.org proof of winning ticket no later than February 1, 2023 Cocoba USA LLC shall have no liability for a winner's failure to notify past the due date, or failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize by February 1, 2023, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Cocoba USA LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Cocoba USA LLC, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Cocoba USA LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Cocoba USA LLC may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Cocoba USA LLC. Cocoba USA LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Cocoba USA LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Cocoba USA LLC reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Cocoba USA LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND the state of California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Cocoba USA LLC 116 E Live Oak Ave Unit 580 Arcadia, CA 91006 USA. Requests must be received no later than February 15, 2023.
No purchase necessary. Enter to win without purchase (alternate method of entry “AMOE”): A Participant can enter to win by mailing a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope (“SASE”) with sufficient postage and a return address, including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code to: IRVINS (attn: Sweepstakes) 421 Tagore Industrial Avenue #01-22, Tagore 8 Building | Singapore 787805
DO NOT SEND ANY WINNING TICKETS, COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. One voucher for a free bag will be mailed in response to each mail-in request that complies with the requirements of the Official Rules, while supplies last. Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten. Outer envelope must include a return address in the upper left hand corner that matches the requestor’s street address, and must be postmarked no sooner than October 1, 2022 and no later than December 1, 2022, and received by Sponsor no later than December 1, 2022.